Sunday, May 3, 2009

Today we had Mock Clinic - a simulation of the actual transformation of a cinder-block church into a medical/dental practice that will occur this week in Africa : Gabby Linder explained the inner workings, reminding us that God is the glue that holds it all together. Everyone rotated through stations for pharmacy, triage, medical providers, and optometry. Our dentist Chris Keenan drove up from Atlanta; some of last year's team came & helped train this year's...


We also finished packing 2,000 lbs of supplies we are bringing!

1 comment:

  1. Annelise's Dad: I hope you and all your team members have a successful mission. Madeline is loving the golf course and loves riding in my cart. I'm glad you guys made it safely. What is it like to fly for such a long time? Keep me posted on how things are going and how the mission has touched you. Leave your mark! I am so proud of you. Love, DAD.

    ReplyDelete