Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's 5:18am, and in 3 hours we'll meet in the airport. We already have a prayer request: Jamie, one of our team members, has a mild pneumonia (flu test was negative) and will decide this morning if she joins us (with a mask) or stays home. Let's pray for God's Will and a clear decision.
Last night Seacoast Church brought us all on stage during the First Wednesday service and prayed for our team. We are ready.


  1. Jamie, I am praying hard for you. Mama Hicks

  2. Prayers abound for safe travels! Godspeed, Mission Team!