Saturday, May 16, 2009

This morning came early...as in the middle of the night! While Badplaas was sleeping, we boarded our bus at 3:00am in order to make it to Kruger National Park by 6:00. We jumped on the safari tour jeeps, bundled in blankets and every bit of clothing we brought, and set out with spotlights and eager eyes to find the "big five." Although we didn't get to see the big five, we saw 3 of them, including Rhino, elephants, and buffalo. We also saw impala, kudu, giraffes, wildebeasts, vervet monkeys and baboons, jackals, warthogs, hyena, hippos, crocodiles, and zebras. Today was a success, minus the invisible lions.

Tonight was one of the most powerful nights of the trip. Several people shared their testimonies and several team members shared their experiences here in Africa. We have grown tremendously as a team, and as we spoke tonight, we talked about how we can bring what we've learned back to our everyday lives in the states. This experience has changed the way we think and act. God has moved in us and in the people of Africa. Tomorrow will be bittersweet as we pack up to leave Prayer Mountain and the new friends we've made. The trip has made a major impact on the entire team and I think we will all return home with a renewed sense of God's power and love in our lives.

We can't wait to see everyone when we return to Charleston on Monday. We love you and can't wait to see you!

ngizonibona mangi fika (See you when we get there! -zulu)

(Brandi, Amber, and Amanda)

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful! What an experience to remember for the rest of your life. We at home are looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing stories of all the week's fabulous events. Your work for the Lord is going to be blessed with God's mighty hand of love. We must remember to continue to pray for the people you have served and ministered to that they will continue to learn and grow. God bless you all. Can't wait to get you home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all praying for your safe trip home! Can't wait for the pictures and stories. God has surely blessed all of you as He has those of us that have been alble to read your blogs.Please sleep on that jumbo jet tomorrow . Send hugs to all. Mama Hicks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Autism,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia,Love Spell,Prostate Cancer,Lung Cancer,Glaucoma.,psoriasis,Cirrhosis of Liver, Cataracts,Macular degeneration, Infectious mononucleosis.,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis,
    Dementia.,Tach Disease,Breast Cancer,Blood Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Chronic Diarrhea,Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ . I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete